Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Stir-Fry Dish

On New Year’s Eve, I made another stir-fry for dinner. This time I boiled these gray noodles that I bought from my local grocery store (not sure what they are called) and used them as the main ingredient. I then stir-fried them for a few minutes along with more rice cakes, tofu, broccoli, fungus, shiitake mushrooms, mung bean sprouts, and spicy bean curd seasoning. In addition, I used more and less the same spices I had been using. It turned out pretty good. Again, this is a spicy dish. Apologize for some of the photos being blurred.

***On a side note, I just finished booking my flights today for the upcoming Spring Festival as I’ll (and most of the country) have approximately a month off from work and will be traveling. This is the time of China’s ‘Great Migration’ and a good time to get out of the country. So hello Thailand, Vietnam, and Singapore! Stay tuned for more interesting (hopefully) overseas posts…






2 comments:

  1. LOOKS GOOD. I LOVE MUNG BEAN SPROUTS...YOU ARE GETTING TO BE A GOOD COOK. WE ALL WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEW VACATION POSTS BUT CAN ASSURE YOU NONE OF US ARE BORED WITH CHINA. I FOR ONE WILL MISS THESE POSTS WHEN YOU COME HOME BUT WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HOME AND SO WILL JODEE. SHE MISSES YOU SO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete