Monday, February 27, 2012

Ho Chi Minh Museum

After taking some photos near City Hall, I walked about 15 minutes to Saigon River to lastly go to the Ho Chi Minh Museum. This would be my last tourist attraction visit while in Vietnam. The next day I would be flying to Singapore. The museum is on the banks of the river and admission was free. The museum (in a French colonial era building) shows the life story of the modern day father of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, through pictures and artifacts including his personal belongings and journals. It was a nice and clean museum. Afterwards, I walked back to the hotel to shower up and then went out for the night as it was my last night in Vietnam.








3 comments:

  1. do you think the no 7 pic is gold plated? it looks more like gold than bronze. nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would think it would be philtered away if it was the real kahuna.

    ReplyDelete